FULL SERVICE at Cemetery
For families who want a full funeral service, with no limitation on the number of people who can attend.
Included in Package:
- Transfer. Transfer of your loved one into our care (metro area).
- Mortuary Care. Provision of mortuary facilities and care of deceased.
- Co-ordination of Funeral. We take care of everything; applying for all necessary documentation, permits and making all the bookings.
- Music Included. Your choice of any music from the iTunes music library.
- Viewing. Mortuary preparation and viewing in our Redcliffe, Malaga or Mandurah chapels, office hours (embalming optional).
- Casket Spray (Flower Hire).
- Staff Celebrant. To conduct a simple funeral service. Family welcome to deliver their own personal eulogy.
- Funeral Notice. One funeral notice in The West Australian.
- Photographic Tribute (Optional). Photographic tribute for up to 25 photos, set to a favourite piece of music.
- Cremation Coffin Included.
- Cremation Fees & Permits.
- Death Certificate. Certified copy of death certificate posted to you after the funeral for legal affairs.
Please see the other packages that are available below.
When you do not wish to have a funeral service, a direct cremation is the ideal option.
up to 20 people
A low cost option if you have a small family and don’t expect many people to attend.
A personalised service with no time restrictions, catering, convenient locations and parking at the door.
Contact us by completing our enquiry form or phone Freecall 1800 65 35 95.